APA Referencing Guide — Journals, trade publications or magazines
Journals, trade publications or magazines referencing guide (PDF download).
- For articles with one or two authors include both family names in the citation.
- If a work has 3-20 authors, include the first author's family name followed by et al.
- Some online articles do not have page numbers, so the DOI or URL will be sufficient.
- If the article does not have a DOI, use the URL of the website.
- If you are citing an advance release version, insert "Advance online publication" before the DOI or URL.
Choose the most relevant link below: