APA Referencing Guide — Books
- Reference to author in text, just give year of publication in brackets after their name
- No reference to author in text, include author/date in brackets
- It is recommended that page or paragraph numbers are included for direct quotations.
- Author(s) in format: Surname, Initial/s
- Year of publication (in round brackets) followed by a full stop
- Title (in italics)
- Edition (if not the first, in round brackets) followed by a full stop
- Place of publication: Publisher.
For more information, follow the links below: