by logging in, you are agreeing to abide by the terms & conditions
Library Services, University of Huddersfield
- Box of Broadcasts (New Resource)
- Loss of access to Royal College of Nursing journals
- New Resource – online access to Times Higher Education
- Cancellation of Digital Tutors
- Changes to Artstor Digital Library
- LexisNexis PSL – Issues with Access – Please read for details of workaround
Recent news and resolved problems:
- Westlaw UK Upgrade – 16th December
- Taylor & Francis Online: scheduled downtime (02/12/17)
- ProQuest ebook platforms, Ebook Central and LibCentral Downtime
- IET Digital Library trial
- Scheduled downtime to the Taylor & Francis Online platform
View the E-Resources Blog for further details.
Are you a new student? You may need to activate your network account before you can log in.
If you have joined the library under one of our Public Membership Schemes, you should be able to log into your library account using your 10 digit library barcode and pin number.
For help and more information about using the library's resources, please visit the Library's Subject Guides.
Technical support is available by emailing the Library Systems team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are having problems logging in, or if you are unsure of your username/password, please contact the IT Support Team.
By logging in to this service, you are agreeing to the following Regulations and Policies. If you do not understand any of the Regulations or Policies, or if you do not agree to fully abide by them, then you should not use this service.
Specifically, you must ensure that you keep your login details confidential and you may not allow any third party to use your account. All login attempts are monitored and all suspicious account activity is investigated. In extreme circumstances, your network account may be disabled.
If you are using the University of Huddersfield's network to use this service, then you are also agreeing to abide by the JANET Acceptable Use Policy.
Students of the University of Huddersfield are also implicitly bound to abide by the relevant Handbook of Regulations issued during enrolment.
The exernal online subscription resources made available to you by the library may also have their own separate terms & conditions and you are encouraged to read them.