- Library Services
- » Opening Hours
- » Borrowing from the Library
- » Booking a Room in the Library
- » APA 7th Referencing Guide
- » Disability Support
- » Copyright advice and guidance
- » How Do I Find Information for My Studies?
- » IT Facilities in the Library
- » Information for Staff and Researchers
- » Contact Us
- » Accessibility Statements
- » Site Map
- » Library Policies and Standards
- » Library Glossary
The Library is currently
From January 2021, all students must book in advance to visit the library for any reason.
Please note that from 4 August 2020, the library remains closed to public, external and SCONUL members.
|staffed service||The Library will be open, and the help desks staffed.|
|self service||The Library will be open, but only security staff will be present. You will still be able to use computers and printers, as well as borrow and return books using the self-service machines.|
|closed||The Library and 24/7 computer rooms will be completely closed, no access available. You can return any items to Security in the Harold Wilson Building.|
Want to book a room in the Library?
A presentation room and a selection of study spaces are available to book online.
Want to use a computer or laptop?
You can how many computers are currently available on each floor on the computer availability page.