- Library Services
- » Opening Hours
- » Library Glossary
- » Booking a Room in the Library
- » Borrowing from the Library
- » APA 6th Referencing Guide
- » Disability Support
- » Copyright advice and guidance
- » How Do I Find Information for My Studies?
- » IT Facilities in the Library
- » Information for Staff and Researchers
- » Contact Us
- » Site Map
- » Library Policies and Standards
The Library is currently
|staffed service||The Library will be open, and the help desks staffed.|
|self service||The Library will be open, but only security staff will be present. You will still be able to use computers and printers, as well as borrow and return books using the self-service machines.|
|closed||The Library will be completely closed, no access available. You will still be able to return books using the self-service machine outside the Library entrance. Computers are available in the 24/7 computer room.|
Want to book a room in the Library?
A presentation room and a selection of study spaces are available to book online.
Want to use a computer or laptop?
You can how many computers are currently available on each floor on the computer availability page.