University of Huddersfield
APA Referencing Guide — Podcast
- If primary contributor unknown, use the title of the programme in italics.
|Format and order
- Host/s or Producer/s (Host/s or Producer/s). (family name, comma followed by initials, with full stop and space after each initial, followed by host or producer in round brackets, followed by full stop)
- (Date of broadcast). (year followed by a comma, followed by month and day in round brackets, followed by full stop)
- Title. (in italics followed by a full stop)
- (Season/ Series number) (season or series number in round brackets)
- [Audio podcast] or [Video podcast]. (in square brackets followed by a full stop.)
- Publisher/ Broadcaster. (if appropriate, followed by full stop)
Larrington & Hield (2019) explore the role of folklore in British society across five episodes.
Larrington, C., & Hield, F. (Hosts). (2019). Modern fairies. [Audio podcast]. University of Oxford. https://podcasts.ox.ac.uk/series/modern-fairies
Your reference will appear here.
If you're having problems creating a reference, find out how you can get help.