APA Referencing Guide — Government publication
- The author may be the government department or organisation for which the publication was produced
- Reference to author in text, just give year of publication in brackets after their name
- No reference to author in text, include author/date in brackets
- Page numbers must be included for direct quotations.
- Author/government department followed by a full stop
- Year of publication (in round brackets) followed by a full stop
- Title (in italics)
- Official reference number if there is one (in round brackets) followed by a full stop
- Place of publication: Publisher.
- If the publication is online, add the following after the reference number:
- Retrieved from http://www.xxxxx
For more information use the links below: