University of Huddersfield
APA Referencing Guide — Conference paper published online
|Format and order
- Author(s) (family name, comma followed by initials, with full stop and space after each initial)
- (Year of publication). (year in round brackets followed by a full stop)
- Title of paper. (followed by full stop)
- Title of conference, (in italics followed by comma)
- Place of conference, (followed by comma)
- Volume number, (followed by comma)
- Page numbers. (without page number abbreviations, followed by full stop)
- https://doi.org/ (if there is a DOI or URL if there is no DOI)
… (Matheus & Quinn, 2017).
Matheus, C. C., & Quinn, E. (2017). Gender based occupational stereotypes: New behaviors, old attitudes. IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) Forum USA East, Baltimore, MD, 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1109/WIE.2017.8285610
Your reference will appear here.
If you're having problems creating a reference, find out how you can get help.