- Library Services
- » Opening Hours
- » Borrowing from the Library
- » Booking a Room in the Library
- » APA 7th Referencing Guide
- » Disability Support
- » Copyright advice and guidance
- » How Do I Find Information for My Studies?
- » IT Facilities in the Library
- » Information for Staff and Researchers
- » Contact Us
- » Accessibility Statements
- » Site Map
- » Library Policies and Standards
- » Library Glossary
Library Policies and Standards
The Library has a number of policies and regulations which are for the benefit of all members of the University.
The policies aim to ensure appropriate use of facilities and resources, and compliance with national legislation and licences.
- Our customers (PDF)
Regulations and policies
- Regulations Governing the Use of the University Library Services (PDF).
- Collection Management and Development Policy (PDF).
- Heritage Quay Public Task Statement
follow the link in the "plans, policies, performance & projects" box.
- Archives and Records Management policies
available from the University's Policies and Procedures webpage.
- University Community Code of Conduct
Customer Service Standards
- Customer Service Standards 2022-23 (PDF).
- How we performed against our Customer Service Standards last year (PDF).
Customer feedback and actions we have taken
- 2020-21 Customer Feedback & Responses (PDF)
- 2019-20 Customer Feedback & Responses (PDF)
- 2018-19 Customer Feedback & Responses (PDF).
- 2017-18 Customer Feedback & Responses (PDF).
- 2016-17 Customer Feedback & Responses (PDF).
University policies and procedures are available online.