- Library Services
- » Opening Hours
- » Borrowing from the Library
- » APA Referencing Guide
- » Disability Support
- » Copyright advice and guidance
- » How Do I Find Information for My Studies?
- » IT Facilities in the Library
- » Information for Staff and Researchers
- » Contact Us
- » Site Map
- » Library Policies and Standards
Library Policies and Standards
The Library has a number of policies and regulations which are for the benefit of all members of the University.
The policies aim to ensure appropriate use of facilities and resources, and compliance with national legislation and licences.
Regulations and policies
- Regulations Governing the Use of the University Library Services (PDF)
approved by University Teaching and Learning Committee on 23rd May 2017
- Collection Management and Development Policy (PDF)
revised December 2014
- Reading Lists Policy (PDF)
- Heritage Quay Public Task Statement
follow the link in the "plans, policies, performance & projects" box
- Archives and Records Management policies
available from the University's Policies and Procedures webpage
Customer Service Standards
Customer feedback and actions we have taken
University policies and procedures are available online.