ILL Request Form
Please enter the same username and password that you use to log in to University computers.
The first time you log in you will need to complete a short registration form.
- When you request journal articles or conference papers, to comply with Copyright legislation you need to agree to the Terms & Conditions by typing ‘Yes' into the relevant field. The law only permits you to use the copy supplied for your own private study or non-commercial research.
- If your research is commercial in nature, or you need to circulate the copy to colleagues, we can still obtain material for you. However, we usually have to pay an additional copyright fee, so higher service charges will apply. Please contact the Inter Library Loans team ills for more details.
- When you request articles or papers you will need to register for a British Library On Demand Account so that you are able to open your documents when they arrive. You also need Adobe 10 or above on your device.
- If the item you need is a PhD awarded by a University in the UK check EThOS first to see whether a copy is available for immediate download or to order free of charge (see the Inter Library Loan page for more information)
- There are no quotas on the number of requests you can make. However, our resources are limited, so if you anticipate needing to make a large number of requests please contact us. We may be able to suggest alternative ways that you can access the references you require.
- You can view the progress of your current requests, review details of items that you have requested in the past, or amend your Inter-Library Loans record by logging on using the box above and selecting "View your Requests" or "Edit Personal Info".