From Electronic Resources List
What is it?
- Information on the corporate financial reporting practice of Europe's leading companies, especially those listed on S&P Europe 350 and UK FTSE 350.
- Reports contain - Analysis (evaluation of changes in a company's accounts), Comment (views of Company Reporting on the Analysis provided), and, in many cases, an Extract (from the company's annual report and accounts).
- Includes the full standard of IASB accounting regulations and links them to the relevant Analyses, Comments and Extracts.
Where is it?
- This page was last modified on 28 March 2013, at 11:59.
- This page has been accessed 531 times.