- Pediatric nursing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Pediatric intensive care -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Intensive care nursing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Pediatric nursing
- Subacute Care -- methods.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 313-330) and index.
- Includes Web resources.
- List of contributors. 1 Introduction to paediatric high dependency care (Colin M. Way and Doreen Crawford). 2 Physiological monitoring (Debra Teasdale). 3 Respiratory (Caroline Haines). 4 Cardiac (Sandra Batcheler and Michaela Dixon). 5 Caring for a highly dependent child with fluid, electrolyte and nutritional requirements (Jill Cochrane, Doreen Crawford, Michaela Dixon and Janet Murphy). 6 The child with acute neurological dysfunction (Michaela Dixon and Janet Murphy). 7 Care of a child with a hepatic or metabolic disease (Graham Gordon, Doreen Crawford, Debra Teasdale and Michaela Dixon). 8 Renal (Kathryn Summers and Debra Teasdale). 9 Children who need management of pain and sedation (Doreen Crawford and Sarah Roberts). 10 Care of the child with a burn injury (Jane Leaver and Clare Thomas). 11 Infection and infection control (Katie Anderson, Felix Hay and Doreen Crawford). 12 Care of the child with haematological and oncological conditions (Karen Selwood, Michelle Wright and Doreen Crawford). 13 Play for the infant and child in the high dependency unit (Tina Clegg). 14 Transportation of the acutely ill child (Michaela Dixon, Marian Perrott and Gill West). 15 Ongoing care and management (Janet Murphy, Doreen Crawford and Michaela Dixon). Appendix 1. Appendix 2. Appendix 3. References, further reading and resources. Useful websites. Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue