- Randall, Fiona.
- Downie, R. S.
- Palliative treatment -- Philosophy.
- Palliative treatment -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Palliative Care -- ethics.
- Philosophy, Medical
- 0198567367 (pbk.) :
- 9780198567363 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- FRAMEWORK AND CONCEPTS; 1. Root, traditions and philosophy; 2. Quality of life; 3. Autonomy, dignity, respect and the patient centred approach; 4. Relatives; INTERVENTIONS, EFFECTIVENESS AND COST; 5. Control of symptoms and prolongation of life; 6. Resuscitation and advance statements; 7. Assessment and treatment of psychosocial and spiritual problems; 8. Resource allocation; CRITIQUE AND RECONSTRUCTION: SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR A BETTER WAY; 9. Critique and reconstruction: some suggestions for a better way
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue