- Lishman, Joyce
- British Association of Social Workers.
- Communication in social work
- Counselor and client.
- 1403916209 (pbk.) :
- 9781403916204 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: Basingstoke: Macmillan, 1994.
- Published in conjunction with BASW.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction; Helpful and Effective Communication: The View of Users of Services; Types of Communication: Symbolic, Non-verbal and Verbal; Type of Communication: Written and Information Technology; Building and Maintaining Relationship; Attending and Listening; Sharing Information; Shared Purpose and Assessment; Intervention: Non-verbal and Verbal Techniques for Enhancing Behavioural and Attitudinal and Change; Intervention: Written Techniques for Changing Attitudes and Behaviours; Conclusion; References.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue