- Early childhood special education -- Great Britain.
- Children with disabilities -- Education (Elementary) -- Great Britain.
- Inclusive education -- Great Britain.
- 1844453677 (pbk.) :
- 9781844453672 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part 1: Understanding Special Educational Needs; Inclusion: Policy agenda and legislation; The Special Educational Needs Code of Practice; Learning and Cognition; Part 2: Teaching Special Educational Needs; Supporting children with reading difficulties; Speech and language; Supporting children with autistic spectrum disorders; Supporting children with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties; Part 3: The Wider Context; Developing partnerships with pupils and parents; Developing partnerships with outside agencies; Creating learner-friendly environments
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue