- Mordaunt, Jill
- Paton, Rob
- Open University. Business School.
- Institute of Fundraising.
- 0415394287 (pbk.) :
- 9780415394284 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- At foot of title: OU Business School and the Institute of Fundraising.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction Part 1 Chapter 1 Two Thousand Years of Disreputable History Chapter 2 Different Traditions of Philanthropy Chapter 3 Fundraising as Marketing: Half a Truth is Better than None Part 2 Chapter 4 Know Your Donors Chapter 5 The Culture of Elite Philanthropy Chapter 6 Measuring and Managing Donor Value Chapter 7 Fundraising Campaigns Part 3 Chapter 8 Getting to Grips with the Demographics of Giving Chapter 9 Corporate Sponsorship and Partnerships Chapter 10 What Makes Foundations Tick? Chapter 11 When is the price too high? Gaining funding from institutional sources Part 4 Chapter 12 Benchmarking Fundraising Performance Chapter 13 Fundraising regulation: for whom and by whom? Chapter 14 Formulating an Income Strategy to Fund the Mission Chapter 15 Images in Fundraising Chapter 16 Formulating an Income Strategy to Fund the Mission
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue