- Orme, Joan
- Shemmings, David.
- British Association of Social Workers.
- Social service -- Research
- Evidence-based social work.
- Practical social work series
- 0230200451 (pbk.) :
- 9780230200456 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Published in association with The British Association of Social Workers.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction PART I: CONTEXT OF SOCIAL WORK RESEARCH What is Research for? Understanding Social Research PART II: PROCESS OF SOCIAL RESEARCH Ethics and Ethical Approval Reviewing the Literature Methodologies and Methods Statistics and Quantification: How Numbers Help Samples and Surveys Talk and Discourse PART III: IMPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL WORK RESEARCH Who Owns the Research? Getting the Message Across Conclusion
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue