- Medical care -- Research -- Great Britain -- Methodology.
- Social service -- Research -- Great Britain -- Methodology.
- Report writing
- McGraw-Hill Open University Press,
- 0335238858 (pbk.) :
- 9780335238859 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2007.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction Why do a literature review in health and social care? How do I develop a research question? What literature will be relevant to my literature review? How do I search for literature? How do I critically appraise the literature? How do I synthesize my findings? How do I discuss my findings and make recommendations? How do I present my literature review? and other key questions Glossary References
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue