- Roth, Anthony.
- Fonagy, Peter, 1952-
- Psychiatry -- Differential therapeutics
- Psychotherapy -- Evaluation
- Psychotherapy -- Research
- 159385272X (pbk.) :
- 9781593852726 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- This ed. originally published: 2004.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction. Defining the Psychotherapies. Research and Practice: Methodological Considerations and their Influence on This Review. "Parry, Roth, Fonagy, "Psychotherapy Research, Health Policy, and Service Provision. Depression. Bipolar Disorder. Anxiety Disorders I: Specific Phobia, Social Phobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Panic Disorder with and without Agoraphobia. Anxiety Disorders II: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Eating Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Binge-Eating Disorder. Schizophrenia. Personality Disorders. Substance Abuse: Alcohol, Cocaine, and Opiate Dependence and Abuse. Sexual Dysfunctions. "Target, Fonagy,"The Psychological Treatment of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders. "Woods, Roth," Effectiveness of Psychological Interventions with Older People. The Contributions of Therapists and Patients to Outcome. Conclusions and Implications. Appendix I: Converting Effect Sizes to Percentiles. Appendix II: An Illustration of Commonly Used "Clinically Intuitive" Ways of Representing the Outcome of Trials. Appendix III: Contrast between Prevalence Rates from Different Epidemiological Surveys.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue