- Medical care -- Research
- Social service -- Research
- Medical personnel -- Training of.
- Social workers -- Training of
- 141292362X (pbk.)
- 9781412923620 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The Role of Research in the Health and Social Care Professions The Nature of Knowledge in Health and Social Care Overview of the Research Process Searching and Reviewing the Literature Approaches to and Design of Research in Health and Social Care Research Problems, Aims, Questions and Hypotheses Sampling Understanding Data Collection Techniques Making Sense of Data Analysis Ethical Issues Critical Appraisal in Health and Social Care Research Disseminating and Implementing Research
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue