- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Great Britain
- Games in mathematics education -- Great Britain.
- 1848608845 (pbk.) :
- 9781848608849 (pbk.) :
- 1848608837 (hbk.) :
- 9781848608832 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: London: Paul Chapman, 2005.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword - Sue Rogers Why Play? Creating and using a mathematical environment Creative recording and mathematical graphics Counting and using number Pattern Shape and space Measurement Planning, organizing and assessing independent play Parents as partners: involving parents in mathematics and play
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue