- Production management
- Process control
- Organisational change
- Six sigma (Quality control standard)
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers,
- DVD (approx. 30 mins.) : sd., col.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- This program explains what Six Sigma is and shows how companies are using the methods to find permanent solutions to difficult problems.
- Content : Gretag Imaging (Chicopee, MA), used Six Sigma to improve customer satisfaction by solving a difficult logistical problem. --- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY), applied Six Sigma problem solving techniques to discover a measurement discrepancy in an air compressor. This information helped redesign a new compressor that operated within specifications. --- Lockheed Martin (Moorestown, NJ), have applied Six Sigma concepts throughout its entire organization being careful to align projects to the strategic goals of the organization.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue