- Respiratory emergencies.
- Respiratory organs -- Diseases -- Physical therapy
- Emergency Treatment -- methods
- Respiratory Therapy -- methods
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- 0702030031 (pbk.)
- 9780702030031 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2004, published as Emergency physiotherapy.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1 Learning for and from being on call Chapter 2 On Call Preparation Chapter 3 Respiratory Assessment Chapter 4 Paediatric Specifics Chapter 5 Chest X-ray interpretation Chapter 6 The management of sputum retention Chapter 7 The management of volume loss Chapter 8 The management of increased work of breathing Chapter 9 Management of Respiratory Failure Chapter 10 Calls to Intensive Care Chapter 11 Calls to paediatric intensive care Chapter 12 Calls to a medical unit Chapter 13 Calls to the surgical unit Chapter 14 Calls to the neurosurgical unit Chapter 15 Call to the Cardiothoracic Unit Chapter 16 Calls to the Oncology Unit Chapter 17 - Calls to the Paediatric Unit Chapter 18 Calls to the Neonatal Unit Chapter 19 Respiratory Physiotherapy Treatments Chapter 20 Case Studies - Adult intensive care; Paediatric intensive care; Medical unit; Surgical unit; Neurological unit; Cardiothoracic unit; Thoracic unit; Oncology patient; Paediatric ward Appendix 1 Abbreviations Appendix 2 Normal values Appendix 3 Surgical incisions Appendix 4 Common Drugs Used in Critical Care Areas
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue