- Denzin, Norman K
- Lincoln, Yvonna S.
- Social sciences -- Methodology
- Social sciences -- Research -- Methodology
- 1412957567 (pbk.) :
- 9781412957564 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- "Second volume of the paperback version of The Sage handbook of qualitative research, third edition"--P. 4 of cover.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 391-393) and indexes.
- Preface - Norman K. Denzin and Yvonna S. Lincoln 1. Introduction: The Discipline and Practice of Qualitative Research - Norman K. Denzin and Yvonna S. Lincoln 2. The Practice and Politics of Funded Qualitative Research - Julianne Check 3. Performance Ethnography: The Reenacting and Inciting of Culture - Bryant Keith Alexander 4. Qualitative Case Studies - Robert E. Stake 5. The Observation of Participation and the Emergence of Public Ethnography - Barbara Tedlock 6. Interpretive Practice and Social Action - James A. Holstein and Jaber F. Gubrium 7. Grounded Theory in the 21st Century: Applications for Advancing Social Justice Studies - Kathy Charmaz 8. Critical Ethnography as Street Performance: Reflections of Home, Race, Murder, and Justice - D. Soyini Madison 9. Testimonio, Subalternity, and Narrative Authority - John Beverley 10. Participatory Action Research: Communicative Action and the Public Sphere - Stephen Kemmis and Robin McTaggart 11. Clinical Research - William L. Miller and Benjamin F. Crabtree Reader's Guide Suggested Readings Author Index Subject Index About the Editors
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue