- Aitchison, Claire.
- Kamler, Barbara.
- Lee, Alison, 1952-
- Dissertations, Academic -- Authorship
- Dissertations, Academic -- Publishing.
- Graduate students -- Supervision of
- Academic writing -- Study and teaching (Graduate)
- 0415480191 (pbk.) :
- 9780415480192 (pbk.)
- 0415480183 (hbk.) :
- 9780415480185 (hbk.)
- 0203860969 (ebook)
- 9780203860960 (ebook)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- List of Figures List of Contributors Chapter 1 Introduction and Framing the Collection Claire Aitchison, Barbara Kamler and Alison Lee Chapter 2 When the article is the dissertation: Pedagogies for a PhD by publication Alison Lee, University of Technology, Sydney Chapter 3 Slow the presses: Concerns about premature publication Anthony Pare, McGill University, Montreal Chapter 4 Dovetailing Under Impossible Circumstances Christine Pearson Casanave, Temple University, Japan Chapter 5 Revise and Resubmit: The role of publication brokers Barbara Kamler, Deakin University, Melbourne Chapter 6 Learning together to publish: Writing group pedagogies for doctoral publishing Claire Aitchison, University of Western Sydney Chapter 7 Becoming Rhetorical Rowena Murray, Strathclyde University, Glasgow Chapter 8 Mentoring of Doctoral Students toward Publication within Scholarly Communities of Practices Amanda Hartling Thein, University of Pittsburgh and Richard Beach, University of Minnesota Chapter 9 Learning about journal publication: The pedagogies of editing a 'special issue' Pat Thomson, Tina Byrom, Carol Robinson and Lisa Russell, University of Nottingham
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue