- Cunningham, Bryan, 1951-
- University of London. Institute of Education.
- Teachers -- Professional relationships.
- Teachers -- Professional ethics
- Teachers -- Training of
- Institute of Education, University of London,
- The Bedford Way papers series ; 33
- 0854738053 (pbk.) :
- 9780854738052 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Consciousness in transition : the experience of doctoral study / Deborah Andrews and Christine Edwards -- Some historical perspectives on professionalism / David Crook -- Changing modes of teacher professionalism : traditional, managerial, collaborative and democratic / Geoff Whitty -- Performativity, privatisation, professionals and the state / Stephen J. Ball -- Ethical issues in professional life / Ingrid Lunt -- The micropolitics of professionalism : power and collective identities in higher education / Louise Morley -- The challenges of widening participation for professional identities and practices / Penny Jane Burke -- The imaginative professional / Sally Power -- Critical incidents in professional life and learning / Bryan Cunningham -- Critical professionalism in an age of supercomplexity / Ronald Barnett.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue