- Broadhurst, Karen
- Grover, Chris, 1967-
- Jamieson, Janet.
- Child welfare
- Social work with children
- Child welfare -- Great Britain
- Social work with children -- Great Britain.
- Children -- Great Britain
- 0470697563 (pbk.) :
- 9780470697566 (pbk.)
- 0470682329 (hbk.) :
- 9780470682326 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter One Introduction: Safeguarding Children, (Dr. Karen Broadhurst, Dr. Chris Grover and Dr. Janet Jamieson). Chapter Two Safeguarding Children: Historical Context, (Dr Carolyn Taylor). Chapter Three Every Child's Rights Matter, (Professor David Archard). Chapter Four Can CAF Deliver for Children with 'Additional Needs'? (Professor Andy Pithouse and Karen Broadhurst). Chapter Five Arguing the Case in Safeguarding, (Professor Sue White). Chapter Six Safeguarding Children and Child Poverty, (Dr. Chris Grover). Chapter Seven Safeguarding Children through Parenting Support: How does Every Parent Matter? (Dr. Karen Broadhurst). Chapter Eight Safeguarding children's well-being within educational settings: a critical review of inclusion strategies, (Dr Jo Warin). Chapter Nine Safeguarding Children and Health, (Dr.Sue Peckover). Chapter Ten 'Be Healthy': tackling children's substance misuse problems, (Dr. Ian Paylor). Chapter Eleven Looked After Children and The Criminal Justice System, (Dr. Claire Fitzpatrick (nee Taylor)). Chapter Twelve In Search of Youth Justice, (Dr. Janet Jamieson). Chapter Thirteen Children as Immigrants and Asylum seekers: scales of in/exclusion, (Dr. Peter Hopkins and Professor Malcolm Hill). Chapter Fourteen Safeguarding Children: Conclusion, (Dr. Karen, Broadhurst, Dr. Chris Grover, Dr. Janet Jamieson).
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue