- Sterne, Abigail
- Poole, Liz.
- Chadwick, Donna.
- Lawler, Catherine.
- Dodd, Lynda W.
- Teacher participation in educational counseling -- Great Britain.
- School social work -- Great Britain
- Abused children -- Education -- Great Britain.
- Child abuse -- Great Britain -- Prevention
- Early childhood education -- Great Britain.
- 0415465516 (pbk.) :
- 9780415465519 (pbk.)
- 0415556325 (hbk.) :
- 9780415556323 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part One: The Impact of Domestic Violence on Children and Families 1. Introduction and Background - Children Living with Domestic Violence 2. The Impact on Babies and Young Children 3. The Impact on School-Aged Children 4. Families in Refuges and Temporary Accomodation 6. Summary - Domestic Violence and the Every Child Matters Five Key Outcomes Part Two: Meeting Children's Needs in Schools and Early Years Settings 7. Introduction 8. Engaging and Supporting Parents 9. Meeting Children's Needs in Early Years Settings 10. Supporting School-Aged Children 11. The Roles of Other Professionals 12. Supporting Transient Pupils and Pupils in Refuges and Temporary Accomodation 13. Safety and Confidentiality Issues 14. Looking to the Future: Educating Young People and the Community
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue