- Corporations -- Great Britain -- Finance
- Capital investments -- Great Britain.
- Financial Times Prentice Hall,
- 0273721461 :
- 027371550X (pbk.)
- 9780273715504 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes Internet access.
- Text on inside covers.
- Previous ed.: 2006.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- List of figures List of tables Preface Acknowledgments Guided Tour PART 1 A FRAMEWORK FOR FINANCIAL DECISIONS 1 An overview of financial decisions 2 The financial environment 3 Present Value, bond and share valuation PART 2 INVESTMENT DECISIONS AND STRATEGIES 4 Investment appraisal methods 5 Project appraisal applications 6 Investment strategy and process PART 3 VALUE, RISK AND THE REQUIRED RETURN 7 Analysing investment risk 8 Identifying and valuing options 9 Relationships between investments: portfolio theory 10 Setting The Risk Premium: The Capital Asset Pricing Model 11 The required rate of return on investment 12 Enterprise value and equity value PART 4 SHORT-TERM FINANCING AND POLICIES 13 Treasury management and working capital policy 14 Short-term asset management 15 Short - and medium-term finance PART 5 STRATEGIC FINANCIAL DECISIONS 16 Long-term finance 17 Returning value to shareholders: the dividend decision 18 Capital structure and the required return 19 Does capital structure really matter? 20 Acquisitions and restructuring PART 6 INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 21 Managing currency risk 22 Foreign investment decisions 23 Review and frontiers of finance Appendix A Solutions to self-assessment activities Appendix B Solutions to selected questions Appendix C Present value interest factor (PVIF) Appendix D Present value interest factor for an annuity (PVIFA)
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue