- Assen, Marcel van.
- Van den Berg, Gerben.
- Pietersma, Paul.
- Have, Steven ten.
- Organizational effectiveness
- Business communication
- Financial Times Prentice Hall,
- 0273719106 (pbk.)
- 9780273719106 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- [Previous ed.: published as by Steven ten Have, Wouter ten Have and Frans Stevens with Marcel van der Elst and Fiona Pol-Coyne. 2003].
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents About the authors. Preface. Using the book. Part 1 Strategic models. 1 Ansoff's product market grid. 2 The BCG matrix. 3 Blue ocean strategy. 4 Competitive analysis: Porter's five forces. 5 Core competencies. 6 Greiner's growth model 7 Kay's distinctive capabilities. 8 Market-driven organisation. 9 Off-shoring / outsourcing. 10 Road-mapping. 11 Scenario planning. 12 Strategic dialogue. 13 Strategic HRM model 14 Strategic human capital planning. 15 SWOT analysis. 16 The value chain. 17 Value-based management 18 The value disciplines of Treacy and Wierseman. Part 2 Tactical models. 19 The 7-S framework. 20 Activity-based costing. 21 Beer and Nohria - E and O theories. 22 Benchmarking. 23 Business process redesign. 24 Competing values of organisational effectiveness. 25 Core quadrants. 26 Covey's seven habits of highly effective people. 27 Curry's pyramid: customer marketing and relationship management 28 DuPont analysis. 29 Factory gate pricing. 30 Henderson and Venkatraman's strategic alignment model 31 Hofstede's cultural dimensions. 32 House of purchasing and supply. 33 The innovation circle. 34 Kotler's 4Ps of marketing. 35 Kotters' eight phases of change. 36. Kraljic's purchasing model 37 Lean thinking / just-in-time. 38 MABA analysis. 39 Milkovich's compensation model 40 Mintzberg's configurations. 41 Monczka's purchasing model 42 Overhead value analysis. 43 Quick response manufacturing. 44 Senge The fifth discipline. 45 Six Sigma. 46 The EFQM model 47 The theory of constraints. 48 Vendor managed inventory. Part 3 Operational models. 49 The balanced scorecard (BSC) 50 Belbin's team roles. 51 Branding pentagram. 52 Change quadrants. 53 Discounted cashflow. 54 Kaizen / Gemba. 55 Mintzberg's management roles. 56 Risk reward analysis. 57 Root cause analysis / Pareto analysis. 58 The six thinking hats of De Bono. 59 The Deming cycle: plan do check act 60 Value stream mapping. Index Appendix: Model Matrix / Categorisation of models.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue