- International business enterprises
- International economic relations
- Competition, International
- 0071287981 (pbk.) :
- 9780071287982 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: London: McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2007.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part 1: Introduction and Overview 1: Globalization Part 2: Country Differences 2: National Differences in Political Economy 3: Differences in Culture 4: Ethics in International Business Cases: Nike: The Sweatshop Debate Etch a Sketch Ethics AIDS Drugs in South Africa Matsushita and Japan's Changing Culture Mired in Corruption -- Kellogg, Brown and Root in Nigeria Part 3: The Global Trade and Investment Environment 5: International Trade Theory 6: The Political Economy of International Trade 7: The Political Economy of Foreign Direct Investment 8: Regional Economic Integration Cases: Agricultural Subsidies and Development Boeing versus Airbus: Two Decades of Trade Disputes The Politics of Trade in Steel Dixon Ticonderoga Drug Development in the European Union Logitech Part 4: The Global Monetary System 9: The Foreign Exchange Market 10: The International Monetary System 11: Global Capital Markets Cases The Tragedy of the Congo The Russian Ruble Crisis and its Aftermath The Samurai Bond Market Part 5: The Strategy and Structure of International Business 12: The Strategy of International Business 13: The Organization of International Business 14: Entry Strategy and Strategic Alliances Cases Toyota -- The Rise of a Global Corporation Wal-Mart's Global Expansion Black & Decker Lincoln Electric Part 6: International Business Operations 15: Exporting, Importing, and Countertrade 16: Global Production, Outsourcing, and Logistics 17: Global Marketing and R&D 18: Global Human Resource Management 19: Accounting in the International Business 20: Financial Management in the International Business Cases Molex Procter & Gamble in Japan Merrill Lynch in Japan Glossary Photo Credits Indexes
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue