- Mandelstam, Michael, 1956-
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain
- Community health services -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain
- Social service -- Great Britain
- 1843106914 (pbk.)
- 9781843106913 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I. Introduction, overview, underlying themes, remedies. 1.Introduction. 2. Overview of community care. 3. Underlying themes. 4. Non-judicial remedies. 5. Judicial remedies. Part II. Social services assessment and provision of services. 6. Social services assessment: referral and eligibility. 7. Reassessing, withdrawing services and waiting. 8. Care plans and provision of services. 9. Residential accommodation. 10. Charging for residential accommodation. 11. Non-residential services. 12. Charging for non-residential services. 13. Direct payments, carers, families with children in need, etc. 14. Asylum seekers and other people subject to immigration control. 15. Residence and eligibility for services. Part III. Housing, home adaptations and the NHS. 16. Housing and home adaptations. 17. National Health Service provision. 18. NHS continuing health care. 19. Joint working between local authorities and the NHS. Part IV. Decision-making capacity, safeguarding adults. 20. Mental capacity. 21. Protecting and safeguarding vulnerable adults. References. Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue