- Moule, Pam
- Albarran, John W.
- Emergency nursing
- Resuscitation -- methods.
- Emergency Treatment -- methods.
- 1405193549 (pbk.) :
- 9781405193542 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: Oxford: Blackwell, 2005.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Section 1 Introduction and Professional Issues. Chapter 1: Resuscitation Policy and Educational Developments. Chapter 2: Professional, Ethical and Legal Issues. Section 2 Prevention and Preparation. Chapter 3: Recognizing the Critically Ill Patient and Preventing Cardiorespiratory Arrest. Chapter 4: Resuscitation Equipment. Chapter 5: Chain of Survival. Section 3 Adult Basic Life Support. Chapter 6: Adult Basic Life Support. Section 4 Advanced Life Support. Chapter 7: The Advanced Life Support Algorithm. Section 5 Paediatric Life support. Chapter 8: Paediatric life support. Section 6 Further Considerations of Resuscitation. Chapter 9: Management of the Airway and Breathing. Chapter 10: Monitoring and Assessing Cardiac Rhythms. Chapter 11: Defibrillation Theory and Practice. Chapter 12: Drugs and Delivery. Chapter 13: Management of Potentially Reversible Causes of Cardiac Arrest. Chapter 14: Post-Resuscitation Care. Chapter 15: Special Circumstances. Chapter 16: Resuscitation of the Seriously Injured Casualty. Chapter 17: Out-of-Hospital Resuscitation.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue