- Canter, David V.
- Iannou, Maria, Dr.
- Youngs, Donna.
- Prostitution -- Law and legislation.
- Prostitutes -- Crimes against -- Prevention.
- Prostitutes -- Protection.
- Prostitutes -- Social conditions
- Psychology, crime and law series
- 0754626156 (hbk.) :
- 9780754626152 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Sex and violence: the experience and management of street prostitution, David Canter, Maria Ioannou and Donna Youngs.; Section I The Experience of Street Prostitution: The relationship between control strategies employed by street prostitutes and levels and varieties of client violence, Helen Selby and David Canter; Prostitute homicide: the influence of prior relationship on perpetrator behaviour, Abigail Holden, Lynsey Gozna and Laura Richards; Street prostitute homicide: an overview of the literature and a comparison to sexual and non-sexual female victim homicide, C. Gabrielle Salfati; Comparison of single and serial killers of prostitute women, Jonathan A. Dudek, Devon D. Brewer, Christine Maguth Nezu and Arthur M. Nezu; The personal safety of male sex workers, Judith Connell.; Section II The Management of Street Prostitution: They get what they deserve: labour rights for sex workers, Marjan Wijers and Marieke van Doorninck; From entry to exit - tackling street prostitution, Marianne Hester; Making the vulnerable more vulnerable? The contradictions of British street prostitution policy, Phil Hubbard and Jane Scoular; To toe the line: streetwalking as contested space, Hendrik Wagenaar and Sietske Altink; Violence and the outlaw status of street prostitution in Canada, John Lowman; Prostitution control in America: rethinking public policy, Ronald Weitzer; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue