- Dunhill, Ally
- Elliott, Barbara, M. Ed.
- Shaw, Angela.
- Children -- Services for -- Great Britain.
- Interagency coordination.
- Interprofessional relations
- Creating integrated services
- 1844452654 (pbk.) :
- 9781844452651 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What is communication? The process of transferring information; Communication: The historical and current social policy context; Children's voices. Listen to me ... please; Children's voices. Working with children and young people with additional needs; Engaging with children, young people, their families and carers in settings other than at home; Communicating with children, young people and families in healthcare contexts; Ethical and legal dimensions of communicating with children and young people.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue