- Communication in social work
- Interpersonal relations
- Social service -- Practice
- Transforming social work practice
- 1844451534 (pbk.) :
- 9781844451531 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2005.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 167-174) and index.
- Communication skills: don't they just come naturally?; What do we know about effective communication?; The human face of social work: emotional communication; Getting started; Making progress and managing endings; Communicating with children; Working with families and groups; Working with people with 'special communication' needs: communicative minorities; Safety and risk: working with hostility; The demands and rewards of interpersonal work
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue