- Television broadcasting -- Europe
- Digital television -- Europe.
- Polity Press in association with Blackwell Publishers,
- 0745628729 (cased) :
- 9780745628721 (cased) :
- 0745628737 (pbk.) :
- 9780745628738 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Figure and Tables. Abbreviations. Acknowledgements. Introduction: European Television in the Digital Age. Part I: The Issues. The Effects of Deregulation: An Overview. Going Digital: The Advent of Digital Television in Europe. Public Service Broadcasting in the Digital Age. The Funding of Television in the age of Digitalization. Media Concentration in the Age of Digital Television. Politics in the Television Age. Part II: European Television in the Twenty-first Century. From the General and National to the Particular and Local. More News and More News Channels. More Sports Channels: The Advent of Sports Channels in Europe. More Music Television Channels: Europe Dances to a New Rhythm. More Children's Channels: The Fastest Growing Television Market in Europe. Conclusions: Television and its Viewers in the Internet Age. References. Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue