- Festivals -- Australia -- Management.
- Special events -- Australia -- Management.
- Culture and tourism -- Australia.
- John Wiley & Sons Australia, Ltd,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- PART 1: EVENT CONTEXT Chapter 1: An overview of the event field Chapter 2: Perspectives on events Chapter 3: Event impacts and legacies PART 2: PLANNING Chapter 4: The strategic planning function Chapter 5: Conceptualising the event Chapter 6: Project management for events Chapter 7: Financial management and events Chapter 8: Human resource management and events Chapter 9: Marketing planning for events Chapter 10: Promotion: Integrated marketing communication for events Chapter 11: Sponsorship of events Chapter 12: Sustainable development and events Chapter 13: Event tourism planning PART 3: EVEN OPERATIONS AND EVALUATION Chapter 14: Staging events Chapter 15: Logistics Chapter 16: Event evaluation and research PART 4: LEAGAL, RISK AND OHS MANAGEMENT AND EVALUATION Chapter 17: Legal issues of event management Chapter 18: Risk management Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue