- Arnould, Eric J.
- Price, Linda
- Zinkhan, George M
- Consumer behavior.
- Consumer behavior -- United States.
- McGraw-Hill/Irwin series in marketing
- 0072537140 : (alk. paper)
- 9780072537147 : (alk. paper)
- 0071214267 (international : alk. paper)
- 9780071214261 (international : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Part 1: An Overview of Consumer Behavior 1 Introduction:The World of Consumers 2 The Changing World of Consumption 3 The Meaning and Nature of Culture 4 Consumption Meanings Part 2: Marketing Decisions and Consumer Behavior 5 Consumer Behaviors and Marketing Strategies 6 Learning About Consumers Part 3: Consumer Decision Making and Acquisition 7 Consumer Motives, Goals, and Involvement 8 Perception: Worlds of Sensations 9 Experience, Learning and Knowledge 10 Consumer Attitudes, Judgements, and Decisions 11 Purchase and Alternatives to Purchase Part 4: Social Context and Consumption 12 Economic and Social Segments 13 Organizational and Household Behaviors 14 Interpersonal Influence 15 Consumer Attitudes and Decisions 16 Acquiring Things Part 5: Postacquistion 17 Consumer Innovation 18 Consumer Satisfaction 19 Disposal, Recycling and Reuse
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue