- Glasgow, Neal A.
- Whitney, Paula Jameson.
- National Association of Secondary School Principals (U.S.)
- Home and school
- Education -- Parent participation
- Corwin Press ; National Association of Secondary School Principals,
- 141295603X (cloth)
- 9781412956031 (cloth)
- 1412956048 (pbk.)
- 9781412956048 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword by Sheila E. Durkin Preface Acknowledgments About the Authors Introduction 1. Parents, Families, Teachers, and Schools Appreciating and Supporting Each Other 2. Teachers, Students, Families, and Homework 3. Teachers, Students, Families, and Literacy 4. Teachers, Students, Families, and Mathematics 5. Teachers, Schools, Families, and the Special Education Student 6. Looking at the Roles of Non-Parental Caregivers in the Student's Life 7. Communicating With Families and Bridging the Gap Between School and Home 8. Working With Families and Especially Challenging Students 9. Working With Families From Non-Dominate Cultures 10. Families, Schools, and the Social Aspects of the Classroom 11. The Role of School Administrator: Increasing Student Achievement Through Parent Involvement Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue