- Children -- Growth
- Motor ability in children
- Child development.
- Human mechanics
- Practical guidance in the EYFS
- 0415479061 (hbk.)
- 9780415479066 (hbk.)
- 0415479053 (pbk.)
- 9780415479059 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- On front and back cover - A David Fulton Book.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: setting the element of physical development in context by exploring current societal concerns about health and well-being, obesity, safety and risk 1. Theoretical perspectives: what we currently know about how the body works 2. What Physical Development means for children 3.Balancing Risk and Challenge 4. Thinking about Movement and Space 5. Movement and Space in Practice 6. Thinking about Health and Bodily Awareness 7. Health and Bodily Awareness in Practice 8. Thinking about Using Equipment and Materials 9. Using Equipment and Resources in Practice References Further Reading Appendices
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue