- Child welfare -- Research
- Action research in education -- Great Britain
- Group work in education -- Great Britain
- Marginality, Social -- Prevention -- Research.
- Interprofessional relations
- 0415468701 (pbk.) :
- 9780415468701 (pbk.) :
- 0415468698 (hbk.) :
- 9780415468695 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction and Acknowledgements Social inclusion and inter-professional collaborationProfessional learning for inter-professional collaborationThe Case StudiesWhat are practitioners learning while doing inter-professional work?How and where are practitioners learning?What have been the challenges?Implications of the LIW study for the learning individual professionalsImplications for organizations involved in inter-professional collaborationsThe implications of the learning in and for interagency working project for cultural historical activity theoryAppendix A: Activity Theory in the Learning in and for Interagency Working (LIW) ProjectReferences
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue