- Child welfare -- English-speaking countries.
- Children -- Services for -- English-speaking countries.
- Social work with children -- English-speaking countries.
- 0415429056 (hbk.) :
- 9780415429054 (hbk.) :
- 0415429064 (pbk.) :
- 9780415429061 (pbk.) :
- 0203894677 (e-book)
- 9780203894675 (e-book)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Section 1. Reforming child protection 1. Reforming child protection: Principles and themes of effective child, family and community well-being Section 2. The successes and failures of child protection 2. The chequered history of contemporary child protection practice 3. Differential responses and changing social mandates 4. The troubled state of organizational environments 5. Service users and stakeholders Section 3. A child and family well-being reform agenda 6. Reforming child protection: Principles and processes 7. A new ethical and practice framework 8. Effective organizational and service delivery models 9. Planning and implementing change Section 4. Crisis, what crisis? The past and the future: Choice and chance 10. Change and the future of child and family well-being practice
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue