- Harrison, Rosemary.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Employees -- Training of.
- Career development
- Labour supply -- Effect of education on.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development,
- 1843982161 (pbk.) :
- 9781843982166 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2005.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- PART 1: UNDERSTANDING THE FIELD Learning and Development in Organisations Today National Skills Strategy Reforming Vocational Education and Training PART 2: GETTING TO GRIPS WITH THE PRACTICE Understanding Learning and the Learners Promoting Workplace Learning and Knowledge Enhancing Performance Management A 6-Stage Training Cycle for Co-creating Value The 6-Stage Cycle in Action: A case study Achieving Ethical Practice PART 3 MAKING A BUSINESS CONTRIBUTION The L&D Agenda in Different Sectoral Settings Shaping and Managing the L&D Function Producing and Implementing L&D Strategy Developing L&D Partnerships Adding Value. PART 4 BUILDING FOR THE FUTURE Tackling Challenges of Change Promoting Talent and Career Development Developing Leaders and Managers Pulling the Threads Together: Claims and Challenges
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue