- Lambeck, Richard.
- Eschemuller, John.
- Construction industry -- Management
- Project management
- Construction industry -- United States -- Management.
- Project management -- United States.
- McGraw-Hill construction series
- 0071544682 (alk. paper)
- 9780071544689 (alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 435-437) and index.
- Introduction: History of Construction Chapter 1. Project Organization Chapter 2. Risk Assessment and Problem Solving Chapter 3. Testing and Quality Control Chapter 4. Building Codes and Permits Chapter 5. Safety Chapter 6. Logistics Chapter 7. Layouts and Surveying Chapter 8. Drawings and Specifications Chapter 9. Contracts Chapter 10. Insurance and Bonds Chapter 11. Security Chapter 12. Renovation and Demolition Chapter 13. Meetings and Communications Chapter 14. Project Documentation, Logs, and Reports Chapter 15. Schedules Chapter 16. Subcontractors and Bidding Chapter 17. Costs Chapter 18. Claims and Dispute Resolutions Chapter 19. Design-Build Chapter 20. Requisitions Chapter 21. Project Punch List and Close-Out Chapter 22. Technology Chapter 23. Green Construction Epilogue References Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue