- Parker, Oliver.
- Everett, Rupert
- Firth, Colin
- Wilde, Oscar 1854 - 1900
- English drama -- Film and video adaptations.
- English drama -- 19th century
- Motion pictures -- Great Britain.
- Films -- Great Britain.
- Film adaptations
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Film made in 2002.
- Period comedy drama based on Oscar Wilde's play, starring Rupert Everett and Colin Firth. Landowner Jack Worthing has invented a brother called "Ernest" so he can escape to visit his best friend Algernon and live the high life in London. Algernon, meanwhile, his curiosity roused by Jack's stories about his ward, Cecily, sets off for Shropshire as "Ernest" to meet the young lady.
- Cast : Rupert Everett, Colin Firth.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue