- MacNaughton, Glenda.
- Hughes, Patrick.
- Children -- Research -- Methodology
- Children -- Research -- Case studies.
- Action research
- McGraw-Hill Open University Press,
- 0335228623 (pbk.) :
- 9780335228621 (pbk.)
- 0335228615 (hbk.) :
- 9780335228614 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Phase One: Choosing to Change Introduction to Phase One Step 1 Choose a social practice to change or improve Step 2 Ask a question about your chosen social practice Phase Two: Planning for a Change Introduction to Phase Two Step 3 Learn more about the action research family Step 4 Learn more about your topic from the literature Step 5 Learn more about your ethical responsibilities Step 6 Learn about reflection, critical reflection and practice Step 7 Map the practicalities of researching in your context Step 8 Plan to make your research rigorous and valid Phase Three: Creating Change Introduction to Phase Three Step 9 Form an action research group Step 10 Gather 'base line data Step 11 Create a change and collect data about its effects Step 12 Analyse your data Step 13 Deepen and broaden your data and understandings Step 14 Choose a social practice to change or improve, perhaps guided by a new research question. Phase Four: Sharing the Lessons Introduction to Phase Four Step 15 Draw conclusions from your analysis Step 16 Share the lessons of your project References Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue