- Tribe, Rachel
- Morrissey, Jean.
- Psychologists -- Professional ethics
- Counsellors -- Professional ethics
- Psychotherapists -- Professional ethics
- 1583919694 (pbk.) :
- 9781583919699 (pbk.) :
- 1583919686 (hbk.) :
- 9781583919682 (hbk.) :
- 0203323629 (e-book)
- 9780203323625 (e-book)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Part 1: Professional Practice and Ethical Considerations. Rachel Tribe, Jean Morrissey, Introduction. Tim Bond, Developing and Monitoring Professional Ethics and Good Practice Guidelines. Digby Tantum, Emmy van Deurzen, European Guidelines to Professional and Ethical Issues. Michael Carroll, Psychological Contracts With and Within Organisations. Malcolm Cross, The Person in Ethical Decision-making: Living With Our Choices. Part 2: Working with Diversity: Professional Practice and Ethical Considerations. John Newlands, Nimisha Patel, Professional and Ethical Practice in Multicultural and Multiethnic Society. Lyndsey Moon, Professional and Ethical Practice in the Consulting Room with Lesbians and Gay Men. Peter Forster, Rachel Tribe, Professional and Ethical Issues when Working with Learning Disabled Clients. Eleanor O'Leary, Nicola Barry, Professional and Ethical Issues when Working with Older Adults. Irvine Gersch, Grainne Ni Dhomhnaill, Professional and Ethical Considerations when Working with Children and Adolescents: An Educational Psychology Perspective. Part 3: Legal Considerations and Responsibilities. Peter Jenkins, Client Confidentiality and Data Protection. Peter Jenkins, The Legal Context of Therapy. Allan Winthrop, Writing a Report for Use in Court and Appearing in Court as a Health Professional and/or Expert Witness. David Purves, The Ethics and Responsibilities of Record Keeping and Note-taking. Part 4: Clinical Considerations and Responsibilities. Rebecca Haworth, Tim Gallagher, Referrals: Clinical Considerations and Responsibilities. Nicola Barden, Fitness to Practice. Tim Gallagher, Rebecca Haworth, Complaints: Professional and Ethical Issues. Jane Boden, Suicide: Professional and Ethical Considerations. Amanda Evans, Robert Bor, Working in a Health Care Setting: Professional and Ethical Challenges. Part 5: Research, Supervision and Training. Adrian Coyle, Camilla Olsen, Research in Therapeutic Practice Settings: Ethical Considerations. Martin Milton, The Ethics (or not) of Evidence-based Practice. Andrew Grimmer, Mandatory Personal Therapy for Therapists: Professional and Ethical Issues. Shirley Morrissey, Teaching Ethics for Professional Practice. Jean Morrissey, Training Supervision: Professional and Ethical Considerations. Rachel Tribe, Trainee Perspectives on Professional and Ethical Issues.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue