- Blacks -- Race identity
- African Americans -- Race identity
- Blacks in literature
- Women, Black, in literature
- English fiction -- 19th century -- History and criticism
- English fiction -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- English fiction -- Black authors -- History and criticism
- Africa, Sub-Saharan -- In literature.
- 0415164451 : (pbk.) :
- 9780415164450 : (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Introduction. 1. The Meaning of Africa: Texts and Histories 2. 'Coming Home': Pan-Africanisms and National Identities 3. Remembered Landscapes: African-American Appropriations of Africa 4. Crossing Borders: Race, Sexuality and the Body Afterword. Bibliography.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue