- Zarrilli, Phillip B., 1947-
- Acting -- Psychological aspects
- 0415334578 (hbk.)
- 9780415334570 (hbk.)
- 0415334586 (pbk.)
- 9780415334587 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Accompanied by DVD-ROM in pocket.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Forward - Eugenio Barba Preface in three voices Introduction: A Psychophysical Approach to Acting Part 1: What is the Actor's 'Work'? 1. Historical Context 2. Beginning with the Breath 3. An 'Enactive' Approach to Acting and Embodiment Part 2: Work on 'Oneself' 4. The Source Traditions: yoga, kalarippayattu, and taiqiquan 5. The Psychophysical Actor's "I Can" 6. Exercises for "Playing" in-between: Structured Improvisations Part 3: Production Case Studies Introduction 7. The Beckett Project 8. The Water Station by Ota Shogo 9. Speaking Stones: images, voices, fragments!with text by Kaite O'Reilly 10. 4:48 Psychosis by Sarah Kane 11. Attempts on her Life by Martin Crimp Afterward Appendix 1: A.C.Scott and the Asian-Experimental Theatre Program Appendix 2: Yasuo Yuasa's body-scheme Bibliography and References Cited
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue