- Nursing -- Research -- Methodology.
- Evidence-based nursing.
- Clinical Nursing Research -- methods
- Evidence-based medicine
- Research design
- Jones and Bartlett Publishers,
- 0763742678 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780763742676 (pbk. : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The importance of research as evidence in nursing -- The research process and ways of knowing -- Ethical considerations in research -- Legal and regulatory considerations -- Finding problems and writing questions -- The successful literature review -- Theoretical frameworks -- Selecting an appropriate research design -- The sampling strategy -- Measurement strategies -- Data collection methods -- Enhancing the validity of research -- Descriptive research questions and procedures -- Summarizing and reporting descriptive data -- Quantitative research questions and procedures -- Analysis and reporting of quantitative data -- Qualitative research questions and procedures -- Analyzing and reporting qualitative results -- Communicating research findings -- Translating research into practice.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue